i1iSis 2 XL
Take Time and Labor Out of Profiling and Calibrating
In high production environments such as photo processing, large format, fine art and high-speed digital printing, frequent measurement of color test charts to keep color management profiles up to date is a must. With the i1iSis 2 XL, this task no longer need be labor-intensive. Simply print the A3 test chart, read it into the i1iSis 2 XL to process 2,500 patches in just 10 minutes, and check results. It’s that easy.
The i1iSis 2 XL is compliant with the latest ISO standards for M-Series measurement illumination conditions, including:
- M0 (No Filter) where neither substrate nor imaging colorants fluoresces.
- M1 for proper measurement of substrates with optical brightening agents (OBA’s).
- M2, when there is a desire to eliminate the fluorescing effect from the measurement data.
- Captures full spectral data from an A3/Tabloid test chart faster for less time spent on press profiling.
- Assures compliance with new ISO standards for M-Series measurement illumination conditions. Switchable illumination captures M0, M1 and M2 in a single chart measurement cycle.
- Comes with a built-in vision system with high tolerance for how charts are aligned as they are fed into the system, automatically correcting for misalignment.
- Accommodates a variety of inks and substrates in any viewing condition using Optical Brightening Agents (OBAs).
- Complies with GRAcoL 2013, SWOP 2013, and ISO 12647-2, FOGRA 51, FOGRA 52 and the XRGA standard.
Minimal Media Thickness Typical 0.16mm, Range: 0.08 to 0.45mm Spectral Analyzer i1® technology (holographic diffraction grating with diode array) Aperture Effective measurement aperture during scanning is depending on the patch size Unit Color Silver/Black Dimensions (length, width, height) Width 52 cm, depth 16 cm, height 12 cm (20.5 x 6.3 x 4.7 inches) Weight 3.9 kg (137.6 oz) Experience Level Intermediate to Advanced Software Development Kit Available for OEM customers Sheet Size A3+
Width: 6 to 33 cm (2.4 to 13 in.)
Length: 17 cm to 66 cm (6.7 to 26 in.)
Calibration Automatic on Internal Calibration Reference Optical Brigtener Compensation (OBC) Optical Brightener Compensation (OBC) with i1Profiler software Warranty Twelve (12) months from the date of sale, unless different local regulations apply. Product registration is required to receive X-Rite technical support during the warranty period. Registration can occur directly through the software, on our website, or via phone. Users are encouraged to register their product within the first 30 days of use. What's Included? i1iSis 2 XL spectrophotometer, main power cable, USB cable Connectivity Powered USB port