Pantone COLOR BRIDGE GUIDE | UNCOATED
TRANSLATE PANTONE COLORS INTO CMYK, HTML, AND RGB
Now with 294 more on-trend colors!
See side-by-side comparisons of how Pantone Spot Colors look when printed using CMYK on coated paper stock. Confidently manage and visualize color expectations when printing across platforms. Guide also includes HTML and RGB equivalent values for digital design applications. Essential tool for designers to see how Pantone Spot Colors appear when printed in CMYK, rather than using spot color inks.
- Includes all 2,139 Pantone Spot Colors and their closest, industry-standard CMYK color matches
- Lets users specify and manage color across print graphics, digital design, web, animation, and video
- Guides are printed to match G-7 calibrated CRPC6 and CRPC3 press references. For best color appearance matches to Bridge Guide CMYK swatches, designs using CMYK tint values should be proofed or printed to the same CRPC6 or CRPC3 press references.
- Handheld fan deck
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- Quickly illustrates how closely basic industry CMYK printing can match to Pantone Spot colors
- Includes 294 new, trend- and market-relevant graphics colors, for a total of 2,139 colors.
- Each color displayed with CMYK, HTML, and RGB values
- Features updated CMYK values produced using G7 methodology to better represent industry standard color management and printing conditions, to show the true results of moving from a Pantone spot color to its process color equivalent
- Colors arranged in chromatic format
- Index in the back of the guides provides the numeric location for each color
- Guides printed to match CRPC6 and CRPC3 press references for coated and uncoated paper stocks